Because I want to drink during the game and I don’t trust myself to get it done tonight. So here’s what I’ve got:
- Egg muffins…just spray a muffin tin with cooking spray, add your favorite veggies and some parmesan or feta, cover with beaten eggs and bake.
- Oatmeal bars with blueberries, coconut, and walnuts
- Asian seasoned chicken over broccoli slaw
- Mexican seasoned chicken with bell peppers
- Modified stroganoff made with turkey meatballs and spaghetti squash instead of pasta.
It took 2.5 hours to cook all that and clean it up, but I have all of my breakfasts and lunches ready to go for the week.
I am happy to provide recipes…just inbox me if you’re interested.