Fell asleep at 7. The last day of the month is very stressful for me at work.
Woke up and weighed myself (I usually only do that once a month) and found that I’m down to 134.5. I guess cutting out chips and switching up my workouts made a bit of a difference.
Haven’t set any May goals yet. Inspire me and I’ll post my May goals tonight.
What are your goals for May?
- malloryrunsthis likes this
- miafit answered: Congrats on your goal!! My goal is to get back into a routine.. again. It’s hard being a full time college student. But I try to make it work
- according-to-kat likes this
- shnoon answered: To do a 20kg barbell squat, I’m on 15kg atm but I’m determined….aaannnd to leg press over 80kg :D Let me know your goals
- conchfritters posted this