Anonymous asked: can you explain your url?
Conch fritters is a kind of food we eat in the Caribbean and south Florida made out of the animal that lives in the conch shell (it’s like a sea snail). Kind of ironic, because my blog wound up being a fitblr, and conch fritters are deep fried. But they are also DELICIOUS and can be eaten in moderation LOL.
- There will not be enough hours in my Saturday to do everything I have planned. Run 9 miles, take dog to vet, get a haircut, take a power nap so I can go out for the first time in a month.
- My diet and water intake has been pretty good the last few days.
- I’ve hardly run my air at all for about 6 weeks and I had to clean mildew off the wall of my closet today. Hello again, a/c and high power bills.
- Everytime I hear the song “Firework” where she says “after a hurricane comes a rainbow” I think, “That’s not true. After a hurricane comes weeks of no electricity and a shitload of mosquitoes.”
- My son watched the magic conch episode of Spongebob tonight. Conch rhymes with honk, not launch. Spongebob is perpetrating mispronouncing a word in a way that makes me roll my eyes at tourists in restaurants. Also, it’s delicious. If you find yourself in a tiki bar, order the conch fritters. You’ll thank me later.